The Ridge Senior Living
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
The Ridge ASSISTED LIVING
Supportive, personal care and health-promoting services are available in the comfort and privacy of your own apartment home. Comprehensive, licensed assisted living services are available for those who choose or require help with their daily living needs but wish to remain as independent as possible. Pursue favorite leisure pastimes, social engagements, and community amenities, knowing staff is on hand to provide exceptional care and attention.
Restaurant Style Dining at The Ridge
The Ridge Senior Living understands that social interaction, eating habits and overall well-being are enhanced by a dining experience that is filled with good food, good conversation and an inviting atmosphere. Designed with this in mind, Integral Senior Living guarantees residents, families and neighbors will look forward to dining as they enjoy some of the best culinary outcomes in the country.
From signature dishes created with fresh, nutritional food choices, to exemplary customer service under the supervision of our on-site Dining Services Coordinator and Culinary Services Director, residents and their guests look forward to time spent in the beautifully appointed dining rooms here at The Ridge.
The Ridge Senior Living is dedicated to refining aspects of resident lifestyles. In order to ensure that our resident’s preferences and requests are addressed, our Resident Food Committee meets monthly. Many service and menu additions and changes have been implemented due to the efforts of this diligent group of individuals in their time with the Culinary Services Director.
We hope you will make plans to visit and enjoy a meal on us very soon. You will taste and see the difference and who knows, you may become the newest member of our Resident Food Committee!
Discover how great life can be; discover The Ridge Senior Living!
The Ridge Senior Living is unlike any community you have ever seen. Currently under construction, this beautifully designed assisted living and memory care community in Salt Lake City which is set in an ideal location showcasing picturesque views of the valley from every angle of the community.
The Ridge is a three-story building offering 148 assisted living and memory care apartments. The design is modern utilizing many upscale features and all the latest in technology to enhance residents’ lives. Two local companies are working on the project; Sahara Construction is the building contractor and AJC Architects is the designer for this senior living community.
- Spacious apartments with designer finishes- No more burdens of upkeep, enjoy a newly finished home!
- Unparalleled views throughout the community apartments- Enjoy the beautiful area you call home!
- Restaurant & bistro featuring choices of local, organic fresh and gluten-free options to savor- Don’t stress about preparing meals. Here you can enjoy our gourmet menu!
- Environmentally conscious, solar powered community- Keeping Utah green for future generations to come!
- State-of-the-Art wellness center to engage in a healthy lifestyle- Enjoy a workout in the comfort of your own home!
- Concierge services available- Our friendly staff are here to help you with those special requests!
- Daily tidying & weekly housekeeping for a hassle-free lifestyle- You have earned the right to enjoy the finer things in life!
- Apartment pre-installed with Voice over IP Phone system, Basic Cable and Wi-Fi– No more struggles with writing multiple checks!
- Resident parking and storage areas available- Keeping your independency, while enjoying the benefits we offer!
- Vibrant Life calendar to offer a variety of daily experiences and adventures- Be Vibrant! Be YOU!
- Personalized care plans based on individual preferences – You get taken care of the way YOU want!
- Exceptionally trained, compassionate staff available day and night- When you live here, you become family. We take pride in caring for our loved ones!
- Cutting edge emergency response systems & keyless entry- Resident pendants provide peace of mind and never have to fumble with your keys again!